The world is undoubtedly moving towards a digital ecosystem, and cryptocurrency mass adoption has been evolving progressively. While the whole cryptocurrency sphere is yet to be accepted by the majority, there are plenty of real-life use cases for them right now.
- Low-cost money transfers. Unlike other payment methods like bank transfers with high fees, cryptocurrencies are superfast and non-commissioned. No more sharing your hard-earned money; use cryptocurrencies for cross-border transfers. Since there is no third-party involved, you don’t need to pay extra commission for your transaction.
- International payments. The blockchain technology allows cryptos to eliminate specific risks, and move across wallets instantly with a minimum cost. Even on weekends, holidays, or late nights, your transaction will be processed in a flash.
- ICO funding for startups. The first coin offering is a new form of crowdfunding and fundraising. It has allowed anyone with money and an Internet connection to become an investor in startups, providing companies with much-needed capital.
- Payment method. Like any currency, cryptocurrencies can be used to buy almost anything: Microsoft goods, food (for example, KFC Canada, Subway and Starbucks accept crypto), and flight tickets (Norwegian Air). And that’s not all. You can also pay online bills with crypto on Bill Pay for Coins.
- Salary in cryptocurrency. Wages paid in decentralized digital coins have become a norm across the crypto industry. For example, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao tweeted that Binance employees prefer Binance Coin over fiat currency. They receive both salary and bonuses in BNB.
Regulatory authorities are taking an active interest in cryptos. According to a report from the Financial Times, New Zealand has legalized cryptocurrency salaries, allowing digital assets to serve as a form of payment.
So, if you want to take advantage of cryptocurrencies, sign up for free on Quantum.uk. Five cryptocurrencies are available for you: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC), Tether (USDT), and Litecoin (LTC). You can transfer and exchange cryptocurrencies there as well as store them securely.