So, you’ve decided to invest in cryptocurrency. With so many options available, it can be difficult to start, but we are here to help you. You can use Quantum.uk for purchasing cryptos.
Today we’ll discuss the most asked question, and find out how can you exchange cryptocurrencies with our service.
Beginner’s guide to buying cryptocurrency on Quantum.uk
Take a look at these step-by-step guides, and choose the most suitable one. You will be able to purchase cryptocurrencies in a matter of minutes:
1. Use a quick exchange option to calculate your amount.
- Choose a cryptocurrency you wish to buy;
- Enter a wallet address;
- Get verified;
- Make your payment online and verify your bank card.
2. Open your Quantum.uk account and visit “Exchange”. You just need to fill the form, choose cryptocurrency you want to have, amount and purchasing method.
On Quantum.uk you can buy altcoins via your bank card, AdvCash payment system or your bank account.
To purchase crypto with a bank card you should follow these steps:
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to buy, and enter the amount you want to purchase;
- Choose a wallet to which crypto will be deposited;
- Check the details of the transaction;
- When you add the data of a bank card, you will be redirected to your bank’s 3D Secure page;
- Enter the 3D Secure code and finish the card verification.
Once the transaction is successfully processed, you will receive an email and your funds will be in your Quantum.uk wallet.
If you plan to purchase cryptocurrencies with AdvCash payment system, use currency exchange tool, and choose fiat currency. Please be aware that your account with AdvCash must be registered with the same email address you used to register on Quantum.uk.
Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies with SEPA transfer? Here is the guide that you should follow:
- Choose currency EUR and enter the amount you want to spend;
- Choose Bank account from the dropdown menu and click Continue;
- You will receive an Invoice;
- Use these details to make a SEPA transfer from your bank account.
- Please indicate the invoice number while making a transfer, so we can quickly identify the incoming payment.
Please note: bank transfers approximately take 1-3 business days to arrive depending on your bank. Once your account will be topped up, you will receive an email notification.
That’s all for now. Share this blogpost on social media channels if you like it. Register on Quantum.uk for free, and stay tuned for more great content!